B A N K A I
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
B A N K A I

A forum for a guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rules baby.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Melo
Admin
Melo

Rules baby. Empty
PostSubject: Rules baby.   Rules baby. Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:09 pm

Originally Posted by guroman View Post
Since the CFS is up, B A N K A I have like 20 ppl, still they are old and good members, and this is our chance to make B A N K A I cool as before the noobs got in !
We gona use that chance and I suggest this :
Rule about entering... make app, send it to Melo by mail ingame, and if Melo seems app good then duel with an officer.

Rule about kicking... disrespecting members, killing members, not answering in guild chat when you ask an member why he killed you, and you know he's online ganking you.

It's just an suggestion but I think it would fit well, and I hope Melo aproves it.
Btw like 5 ppl told me that they were members before the wipe, I asked them few basic info's about B A N K A I and they didn't knew anything... so I'm also asking NOT to invite everyone that says they were old members.
For now it's all cool and I saw our officers asking ppl info's before entering, and I would like if it keep that way.

Hm, I edited this like suggestion, ingame mail to Melo:

1. Do you have any character in B A N K A I (or you had) and please name it ?
2. Why do you wanna join B A N K A I ?
3. How long are you playing retail and Shoupz WoW ?
4. How many hackers/cheaters/exploiters/stackers have you reported on Shoupz ?
5. What's your forum name and how many posts do you got there ?

Yes, I know it's almost the same as Amorim guild app, but it would really help by inviting certain ppl that deserves to enter B A N K A I .
It's just an suggestion so don't flame me..lol, and Melo feel free to change it... i mean the suggestion about app .
Question reasons:

1. To be sure about old members and their ranks !
2. Reason for joining, btw I'm not so sure about that one so I don't really think that it should write on app.
3. Important to see if someone is a noob, good player or pro player... also important to check ingame experience with basics !
4. I'm not so sure about that one either and it shouldn't be on app...
5. Hm, this is important to see ppl activity on forum, behaviour there, posts weight (importancy of posts, like guides etc.) !

This was taken right from Shoupz's forums. Chances are, if you read this, you really don't need to see any kind of rules.
Back to top Go down
https://bankai.rpg-board.net

Rules baby.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B A N K A I :: B A N K A I :: Important :: Rules & Regulations in the game-
Jump to: