B A N K A I
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
B A N K A I

A forum for a guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

paladin training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Indy

paladin training Empty
PostSubject: paladin training   paladin training Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:31 am

Hi i am dutchindy, i always thought i was a pretty good Paladin, but last week i lost two duels with Jameel and felraver (Holy Knights) Both pala. They owned me.

its bothering me all week, i really need some training, i got rusty.
Is there a good pala trainer within the guild prepared to train with me?
I was thinking of dueling each other in excersise form. Attack and explain. Also its a good idea to make a macro database here exclusively for Bankai.
Back to top Go down
GuroGuroShino
GuroGuroShino

paladin training Empty
PostSubject: Re: paladin training   paladin training Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 6:14 am

I roll paladins, and I'm good on them, may I can help you in your training, tho I left B A N K A I and joined The Holy Knights as an officer. Those guys that owned you are elites, the best PvPers on the realm. We take like best player in each class. We defeated evey single alliance guild in 5v5 battle, except B A N K A I !
I'm loyal to The Holy Knights, Knights of the Noobs and B A N K A I ..... anyway you got my help if you need it Indy !
Back to top Go down

paladin training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B A N K A I :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: